Our goal is to:
- Create collaborative learning partnerships with embedded research settings to translate research into practice more quickly and successfully
- Conduct cutting edge T3-T4 research on: pragmatic research and measures, adaptation of interventions, designing for dissemination, shared decision making, planning for and evaluation of reach, implementation and sustainability
- Use interactive on-line resources and support for patients, medical and public health students, trainees and faculty researchers
- Communicate frequently updated information on D&I related conferences, articles, grant opportunities, events, webinars, talks, and training opportunities
- Provide local consultation on D&I related research to increase funding and publication success
1 . To provide D&I consultation, training and collaboration to University of Colorado School of Medicine (SOM), Children’s Hospital, Colorado Clinical & Translational Sciences Institute (CCTSI), and other colleagues as appropriate.
Activity: Mentor and proivde training for new D&I staff, post-doctoral fellows and a limited number of K awardees. Mentorship and training priority will go to faculty and staff committed to careers in D&I.
Activity: Provide Consultation and collaboration on D&I methods for preparation of research studies, grant proposals and scholarly papers.
Activity: Provide D&I related workshops, seminars and/or other training aimed primarily at ACCORDS, CRISP list-serv, CCTSI members and junior faculty, but open to our wider D&I network.
2. To enhance funding and impact of programs and proposals by integrating and testing D&I concepts, models and measures.
Activity: Partner with ACCORDS colleagues on proposals.
Activity: Consult on proposals and other programs of UCMS and Children’s Hospital colleagues.
Activity: Propose and conduct research to further elaborate and test D&I models (e.g., RE-AIM; dissemination) and assessment procedures
Activity: Continue and extend our research partnerships with CCTSI, The Veteran's Aministration (VA), the Center on Aging and other local and community colleagues.
Activity: To submit and conduct proposals that incorporate existing and explore new D&I methods and models.
3. To contribute to the D&I field by publishing and providing electronic and other practical resources for training in and application of D&I.