Physical Therapy Program faculty are actively engaged in the growing network of clinical and translational research conducted on the Anschutz Medical Campus and in the profession.
Research conducted by Physical Therapy Program faculty is supported by research teams, centers, a variety of satellite laboratories and clinical research sites located across the medical campus and surrounding community. Learn more about our research efforts through our PhD site.
The newly developed CU Rehabilitation Science Consortium is a shared workspace and meeting place for graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, residents, and research assistants who conduct research with faculty in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Research teams include:
• Interdisciplinary Movement Science Laboratory (IMSL)
• Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center (GRECC)
• Rocky Mountain MIRECC for Veteran Suicide Prevention
And other resources
• Adult and Child Consortium for Health Outcomes Research and Delivery Science (ACCORDS)
• Colorado Clinical & Translational Sciences Institute (CCTSI)
• Data Science to Patient Value (D2V)
• Exercise Research Laboratory
• Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Lab