The University of Colorado has established a tradition of excellence in the educational preparation of physical therapists for over 70 years.
The Physical Therapy program has three degree offerings:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- PhD in Rehabilitation Science
- Residency in Pediatric Physical Therapy
Our 15th in the country ranking is linked to our superb faculty, our location on the state-of-the-art Anschutz Medical Campus, strong commitment to the education of our students, and a strong network of supportive alumni and clinical faculty throughout the Rocky Mountain Region and the US.
The University of Colorado Physical Therapy Program leads discovery and innovation to improve movement, participation, health, and wellness for individuals and society through excellence in education, research, clinical care, and service.
We transform health and foster wellness in individuals and society through education, discoveries, engagement and innovation.
Values: Our Program values serve to support our mission and vision, shape our culture, and reflect the physical therapy profession’s vision and core values:
- Respect: For all individuals’ safety, rights, dignity, and perspectives
- Integrity: Because professional behavior reflects who we are
- Altruism: In service to the individual, community, and organization
- Diversity: For inclusivity in all endeavors
- Accountability: To all those seeking care and providing care within our profession and health care systems
- Passion: Because we are committed to lifelong learning, service, and community engagement
- Collaboration: To leverage collective input from all individuals
- Leadership: Within the university, profession and community at large
- Quality: To attain excellence in all we do