New calendars are created using Google Calendar and posted a few weeks prior to the beginning of each semester. The calendars may be accessed in one of three ways:
- Directly through the Google/calendar website: http://www.google.com/calendar/.
- Sync your iOS device. Additional instructions here.
- On the DPT Class Schedules page of the PT website.
- In your Outlook. See the article for Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010.
It is recommended that you create a new Google account using your university email address if you have not done so already. The calendar will be shared with your university account automatically each semester. If you wish to use an alternate email address, please add the calendar using the instructions below or contact the PT office for assistance.
If a calendar does not show up in your list on Google, you can add it manually using the calendar id
- Copy the appropriate calendar ID from the list below.
- Paste the ID into the "Add a friend's calendar" in the Other calendars section.
- The newly added calendar may need to be selected for display.