Calendars are created using Google Calendar and posted a few weeks prior to the beginning of each semester. The calendars may be accessed in one of several ways:
- Directly through the Google Calendar website. Use of the Google Calendar website will require you to login to Google Calendar.
- On your class home page.
- By adding the calendars to your iOS device.
- On the Class Schedules page of the PT website.
- In Outlook. See the article for Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2011 for Mac
- In Office 365 Webmail. Right-click My Calendars, click Open Calendar, copy the Google iCal address below to the Internet Calendar field.
It is recommended that you create a new Google account using your university email address as the calendar will be shared with your university account automatically each semester. If you wish to use an alternate email address, please email John Knott with the email address you wish to use, and add the calendar using the instructions below.
If a calendar does not show up in your list on Google, you can add it manually using the calendar id
- Login to the Google Calendar website.
- Click the down-arrow next to My calendars.
- Select Add a friend's calendar from the menu
- Copy the appropriate calendar ID from the list:
Google Calendar ID
- Paste the ID into the "Add a friend's calendar" in the Other calendars section.
- The newly added calendar may need to be selected for display after you add the calendar.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please email John Knott.