The term "learning management system" is a long way of saying “learning platform.” It’s a set of tools in one package that makes it easy to share content, grade assignments and quizzes, and communicate with your class
To gain access to Canvas you must have a CU Anschutz Medical Campus Account Denver account.
- Complete the Canvas Access Request form and submit it to Vonelle.Kelly@ucdenver.edu. After you submit the form, we will use the information on the form to generate your new CU Anschutz Medical Campus account.
- Upon generation of your account, we will send you instructions on how to claim your account.
- Once your account is claimed, you will then be able to login to Canvas, our learning management system.
If you have issues with any of the steps in this process or have questions, please contact Blake.Humphrey@ucdenver.edu. 4
Getting started with Canvas is easy. If you have limited time or are ready to jump right in, there are some resources for you. 1
Authenticating to the Panopto Focus Recorder via Canvas
1. Click on the “Log in with Instructure Canvas” button (Note: the “Log in with Canvas Old” button will be going away at the end of the summer term).
2. Enter your username and password. DO NOT CLICK ON “Stay signed in.” IF YOU ARE USING A PC IN A CLASSROOM OR A SHARED PC!
Click on the “Login” button to verity your login with the Canvas Server. NOTE: If you want, you CAN click on the “Remember my authorization for this service” link and you will not receive the second-level prompt again on this particular PC.
Select your course folder and proceed with your lecture recording.