We recognize that there are applicants who demonstrate extraordinary readiness and talents. For these people we offer an Early Decision option for acceptance and admission prior to the standard application cycle. The application deadline for this option is August 17, 2015 for matriculation into the Program in June 2016. All application materials must be submitted through PTCAS by August 17, 2015.
Early Decision application option is offered to applicants who:
- Complete a bachelor’s degree and all other admission requirements prior to the August 17th deadline
- Complete the PTCAS application by the August 17th deadline, including required references and observation hours
- Commit to attending the University of Colorado Physical Therapy Program if admitted as an early decision applicant with deposit and letter of commitment
- Meet the following minimum criteria:
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.6
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 in all upper level science courses
- GRE minimum scores of:
- Verbal: 154 (520 Old Test)
- Quantitative: 152 (660-670 Old Test)
- Written: 4.5 written
- English as a Foreign Language Applicants
- 80 minimum score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Internet-Based test
Applicants who meet all of the Early Decision application criteria will be invited for an interview in the fall of 2015. Applicants with an incomplete application packet, or those who do not meet the criteria outlined above, will not be considered for Early Decision but will remain active in the application process and be rolled into the standard application pool with a deadline of October 1, 2015.
Applicants who are offered admission to the Program during the Early Decision period will be expected to:
- Commit by submitting a $1000 non-refundable deposit and signed letter of commitment to join the class entering the Program in June 2016
- Decline the invitation within two weeks of the admission offer.
For additional information regarding the Early Decision application process, or the University of Colorado Physical Therapy application process in general, please contact Betti Krapfl at 303-724-9135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.