This case presentation example
demonstrates a variety of PowerPoint techniques.3
As you review student's draft PowerPoint presentations, please consider the following best practices:
- Presentations should be well organized and follow a logical flow. Look for a strong conclusion.
- Individual slides should be simple & legible. Use brief bulleted phases, rather than sentences.
- 24pt type (minimum). Sans Serif recommended (Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Comic Sans)
- We are visual learners. Encourage the use of images, videos, charts and graphics as appropriate.
- Presentations should be composed to be spoken; rather than a stand-alone document. Students are to use the NOTES section of PowerPoint to share with you, what they plan to say along with each slide.
If a presentation does not look or feel right, please feel free to either contact Tami Struessel, or refer the student to make an appointment with Tami to review their talk email@example.com or (303) 724-91401
Students have been asked to view this 21 minute module
, on Effective PowerPoint. 2