Now that you have been admitted to the Unviersity of Colorado Physical Therapy Program, all new students are required to complete the items below:
Activate your UCDAccess Student Portal (Admitted Portal)
The UCDAccess student portal (www.ucdenver.edu/ucdaccess) is your one-stop shop to complete many of your student transactions. Through the portal, you can register for courses, access your student center account, pay tuition and student fees, and much more! You will receive an email from the admissions team with your Student ID number (SID).
Sign in to your UC Denver Email and Check it Regularly
The University assigns all enrolled students with a firstname.lastname@example.org email account. Faculty and staff will use your University email to communicate with you. Your university email is provided to you when you activate your UCDAccess student portal.
- University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus FAFSA school code: 004508
- For more information or further assistance, contact FAFSA at 1-800-433-3243.
Accept or Decline your Financial Aid Award via UCDAccess Student Portal
- After accepting loans, follow instructions to complete Master Promissory Notes and Entrance Counseling.
- Aid will disburse directly to your student account to pay tuition and fees first. Excess funds will be issued to student in a refund. (See Bursar's Office about setting up direct deposit to your bank account).
- For further assistance, contact Financial Aid at 303-556-2886.
Emergency Contact Persons
Should anything happen to you while you are in the Program, we will contact the individual(s) on your behalf. Please do not put other PT students as it defeats the purpose of an Emergency Contact. You can put people such as your parents, siblings, spouse/partner or other family members. Please login and complete the form. Your login is UNIVERSITY\username and the password you created during the UCDAccess Student Portal setup process.
Immunization Policy for Physical Therapy Students
Annually while enrolled, each
student must have current TB testing, provide evidence of a current hepatitis B
vaccination (or arrange to obtain one at student’s expense), annual flu
vaccinations, and be fitted for a respiratory mask (student’s expense) before
s/he may participate in clinical education. Additional immunizations may be
recommended or required for certain affiliations (such as rubella in a
pediatric environment, drug screens, fingerprinting etc. ). Students should discuss
this with their Clinical Instructors prior to the start of a new affiliation.
Students are required to have
medical documentation on file for the flu vaccination no later than November
1st of each year, effective fall 2011
- Immunization Certification Form
- Must be completed by 3/28/2014
For further assistance, contact Dr. Nancey Johnson Bookstein at 303-724-9133.