CU Physical Therapy uses a vendor to collect and track all immunization requirements for incoming student. You will need to follow the instructions provided below to comply with the immunization requirements in a timely fashion and prior to Orientation.
- All required immunization records are collected and tracked by MyRecordTracker.com. To learn how to create your account and upload the required immunization records/documents, please download the student manual.
- In addition to the manual, MyRecordTracker also has two more useful guides:
1. How to Upload
2. How to Attach Documents
For assistance or more information, please contact Lauren Wahlquist by email at Lauren.Wahlquist@ucdenver.edu or by phone at 303-724-9144.7
Certification is due by May 31, 2018. Please upload MyRecord Tracker (see item 2) copies of both sides (photo images are not accepted) of your BLS/CPR card by email to PT.Admissions@ucdenver.edu.
- All students in the School of Medicine are required to maintain BLS for Healthcare Providers certification. The required course is the Health Professional CPR/BLS course that includes adult, children, infant, and AED competencies. First Aid courses are not necessary and cannot be substituted for CPR. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT COURSES TAKEN THROUGH THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION. Go to the American Heart Association website to find a course near you.
You are responsible
to renew your certification on time so that you remain certified
throughout the time you are in the Program. If your certification expires,
you can renew it on campus; courses are available through the PT
The UCDAccess student portal is your one-stop shop to complete many of your student transactions. Through the portal, you can access your student center account, pay tuition and student fees, and much more! You will receive your Student ID number (SID) in a seperate email in March.
How to Access CU Denver Access
- To access your UCD Access Student Portal you must first activate your UC Denver account.
- Visit MyAccount and complete steps 1‐5 *For step 1 you will need your Student Identification number (SID), If you do not know your SID, you will receive an email from the admissions team with your Student ID Number (SID)
- Ensure you remember your password
- Upon completion of step 5 you will receive a “Step 6” screen that will provide your email address and your UC Denver user name.
Both your email address and user name will be used in conjunction with your password to gain access to UCD Access
The University assigns all enrolled students with a firstname.lastname@example.org email account. Faculty and staff will use your University email to communicate with you. Your university email is provided to you when you activate your UCDAccess student portal.
How to access your University email
- After accepting your loans, follow the instructions in your award notice to complete the Master Promissory Notes and Entrance Counseling.
- The week before your semester begins, aid will disburse directly to your student account to pay tuition and fees first. Excess funds will be issued to student in a refund. (See Bursar's Office about setting up direct deposit to your bank account).
For further assistance, contact Financial Aid at 303-724-8039.5
We need to collect emergency contact information.
- Please login to UCD Access
- In the upper left navigation, click on "Student"
- Click on "Student Center", then "All Student Functions"
- Scroll down to "Personal Information" and click on "Emergency Contact"
- Click on "Add Emergency Contact"
- Enter the information for your Emergency Contact and hit save
to complete the form.
As a reminder, your login is UNIVERSITY\username and the password you created during the UCDAccess Student Portal setup process.