Stable and growing health care organization seeks a Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP or Physician Assistant/PA to work in a primary care setting in Glenwood Springs, CO! 1.5 hours from Breckenridge, Colorado!
Join an organization that was ranked as one of the best places to work in the country!
Benefits and Features:
• $100,000 – 112,000/yr, depending on experience
• Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, FSA, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits
• Excellent PTO plus holidays
• CME assistance and malpractice paid
Your Role with the Company:
• Monday – Friday. No weekends
• The Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will be responsible for Primary Care services, supporting individual lifestyle changes, and helping individuals manage their chronic conditions. Strong emphasis on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
• This FNP/PA will be seeing all ages with a focus on the quality of patient care over the quantity of patients seen. Each patient visit is 30 minutes minimum. Seeing an average of 12-16 patients/day.
• Working with a team of 2 Medical Assistants and another Nurse Practitioner in primary care and immediate care as well as health coaching and education to help individuals manage their chronic conditions for a better quality of life
• Opportunity to take on leadership roles within the team and to serve the community through wellness programing
• FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, APRN, Physician Assistant/PA
• 2+ years of FNP experience in Primary Care
• Practice management experience is a plus but not expected
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: Katie Ozburn NP Now, LLC P: 843.574.8234 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group is looking for a PA
The physician assistant will work independently in the orthopaedic express care to evaluate and treat patients presenting with common musculoskeletal injuries including sprains, strains, fractures.
Strong assessment and communication skills are needed in referring patients requiring a higher level of care with an orthopaedic physician within the practice.
The physician assistant or nurse practitioner will work independently in express care in direct management of the patient including exams, procedures and services for acute injuries. The provider will also ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical treatment facility and request timely consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated or required.Comprehensive assessment skills,expert clinical skills and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated leadership and consultation skills. Must be flexible and adaptable to clinic changes. Experience or interest in managing musculoskeletal injuries with splinting, casting, DME fitting, etc. is preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Master of Science in Nursing or equivalent degree or Graduate of an accredited physician assistant
program with state license
• Nurse Practitioner Certification (NP–C) or PA license, in good standing in the state of Colorado
• Furnishing number and DEA license
• Current BLS certification for Healthcare providers
• Up to date and current on CME credits, licenses and board certifications
For more questions please email Sarah Fisher at email@example.com
A well established Family Practice office is looking for a PA to work 3-4 days/week.
We see the full range from Pediatrics to Geriatrics. We have 2 locations - 1 in Aurora and 1 in Centennial.
No call, possibly 1 Saturday morning a month. Opportunity for increased hours when people are on vacation.
We currently have 3 Dr’s and 3 PA’s, but losing 1 to an out of state move. Health insurance & 401 K offered. Competitive salary based on experience.
For more infomtaion please contact Lora Colander at: LLcola@Comcast.net
Park View Pediatrics is looking for a BC/BE physician or physician assistant to join a small but growing practice in Littleton, CO.
Our schedule allows the time to really get to know our patients. We value a team approach between providers, staff and families to give excellent care.
Alternating 3 and 4 day work week. We are in the Epic EMR system. Benefits include call from home, generous PTO, CME time and funding, 401k when eligible, and a health care subsidy.
Please contact Julie Becker-Cordova at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to apply.
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, The Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and Children’s Hospital Colorado invites applications for the position of Child and Adolescent Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (FPMHNP) or Physician Assistant (PA).
The Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is a vital and growing research and teaching section in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Colorado Denver. Based at the UCDenver Anschutz Medical and Research Campus, the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry benefits from affiliation with world class interdisciplinary professional education, research programs and clinical services.
Job Responsibilities: The Child and Adolescent FPMHNP or PA must demonstrate clinical experience and excellence with children and adolescents and the ability to manage different levels of acuity,
including patients in crisis on intensive services and in partial hospitalization.
Ability to apply and implement evidence based approaches to care including using evidence based guidelines for prescriptions and monitoring medications in the pediatric population is essential. Able to perform initial diagnostic interview, develop and follow through with treatment plan, and maintain appropriate documentation through the electronic medical record. Expected to precept students and history of working with milieu staff is desired. Candidate will be a member of a multidisciplinary setting consisting of physicians, family therapists, psychologists, and trainees. Candidate will be expected to work 3 weekends per month on the inpatient service, and maintain a case load on the partial hospitalization service as well as in the outpatient clinic.
APRN applicants must possess a Colorado RN license, Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (FPMHNP).
Prescriptive authority is required.
PA applicants must be nationally certified by the NCCPA and have passed the Psychiatry Specialty Exam (CAQ).
Must obtain Medical staff privileges within Children’s Hospital Colorado. Must have prior experience in a Child Psychiatric setting.
Preferred Qualifications: Two years of relevant post-graduate experience in child mental health.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience and is updated to compensate for weekend coverage.
The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at http://www.cu.edu/pbs/
Applications are accepted electronically at https://www.jobsatcu.com Job Posting #F00657.
Review of applications will begin April 1, 2014 and continue until position is filled.
Required Application Materials:
When applying at https://www.jobsatcu.com, applicants must include:
1) A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications
2) A current CV/resume
3) The names, addresses, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for three professional references
Questions should be directed to Melissa Sinclair Melissa.Sinclair@ucdenver.edu
*A background investigation is required for all prospective employees prior to their employment
The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.