Student Researchers participating in the Research Track are provided with several opportunities to present their work with no out-of-pocket costs to the student. These presentations are progressive in both the expertise and knowledge of the research content as well as the audience/reviewers.
- Present to their peers in the same Research Track cohort - summer/fall after Phase I.
- Annual Student Research Forum at the Anschutz Medical Campus - fall semester of Phase II
- Western Student Medical Research Forum in Carmel, California - spring semester of Phase II
- At an organized department specific faculty function – student/mentors choice
- National conference of the students/mentors choice in their chosen specialty – Phase IV
Please visit the Research Track class pages to view current research being conducted and presented by students.