A second round of applications will be accepted!
This process can take four weeks or more to complete, so start early!
- Identify potential mentors. In general you must work with one of the approved mentors. Potential mentors can be identified by funding source, area of study, departmental affiliation, disease or symptom, primary method, or involvement of special populations. Use the Available Projects form to the left to help with the search. Download a copy of the application.
- Meet with faculty to discuss potential projects. Come to a mutual decision with a mentor to apply and then work with that mentor to complete the application.
- Submit application materials electronically (by emailing email@example.com) the deadline for applications is due by January 14, 2015 at 5:00PM. A complete application will include:
- A completed application form will include both a Student and mentor's CV or NIH-format biosketch
- A separate Email from the mentor confirming their willingness to be involved
- Student project preference sheet (if applicable)
- Applications will be reviewed by the Research Track Steering Committee and results announced late January/early February.
If you have questions about this process please email Cody Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Funding for the Research Track comes from a variety of sources, each of which has separate requirements. As such, the number of applications funded may vary across Departments.
Download Application Here
Research Track Application Rubric