- Attend MSA lectures during ICCs
- Utilize non-curriculum time or intersessions and other times for investigation or refinement of project
- Communicate regularly with mentor regarding progress on project
- Communicate with your Associate Director by the end of the Fall semester (during ICC)
- Submit MSA update Form
- Mentor and Associate Director review and sign. This can be done by e-mail from the mentor.
Phase III Course Requirements and Timeline
- Meet with mentor as necessary
- Meet with Associate Director by the end of the Fall semester (during ICC)
- Serve as student evaluator at Annual Student Research Forum in December
- Submit MSA plan form or updated plan form by May 4th (this is the final exam equivalent for the MSA course)
- Complete a Plan Form - If you have a new project.
- Complete an updated Plan Form - if you have same project from Phase II.
- If you do not have a project and need assistance, contact your Associate Director.
If you have questions or problems that are not answered through the student FAQ's please email email@example.com to request a meeting with one of the Associate Directors.
Completion of your updated Comprehensive Plan Form will aid in your residency applications during Phase IV.