- Attend MSA lectures during ICCs
- Utilize non-curriculum time or intersessions and other times for investigation or refinement of project
- Communicate regularly with mentor regarding progress on project
- Communicate with your Associate Director by the end of the Fall semester (during ICC)
- Submit MSA update Form
- Mentor and Associate Director review and sign. This can be done by e-mail from the mentor.
Phase III Course Requirements and Timeline
If you do not have a project and need assistance, contact your Associate Director.
If you have questions or problems that are not answered through the student FAQ's, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting with one of the Associate Directors.
Completion of your updated Comprehensive Plan Form will aid in your residency applications during Phase IV.