- Attend MSA lectures during ICCs
- Utilize non-curriculum time or intersessions and other times for investigation or refinement of project
- Communicate regularly with mentor regarding progress on project
- Communicate with your Associate Director by the end of the Fall semester (during ICC)
- Submit MSA update Form
- Mentor and Associate Director review and sign. This can be done by e-mail from the mentor.
Phase III Course Requirements and Timeline
- Meet with mentor as necessary
- Meet with Associate Director by the end of the Fall semester (during ICC)
- Serve as student evaluator at Annual Student Research Forum in December
Submit MSA plan form or updated plan form by May 4th (this is the final exam equivalent for the MSA course)
- Complete a Plan Form (new project).
- Complete an updated Plan Form (same project from Phase II).
If you do not have a project and need assistance, contact your Associate Director.
If you have questions or problems that are not answered through the student FAQ's, please email email@example.com to request a meeting with one of the Associate Directors.
Completion of your updated Comprehensive Plan Form will aid in your residency applications during Phase IV.