- Complete Phase I Interest Form during orientation
- Attend MSA lectures and seminars
- Meet one-on-one with an Associate Director
- Meet potential mentors and discuss areas of interest
- Select mentor and develop project goals
- Review relevant scholarly literature
- Attend and evaluate posters at the Annual Student Research Forum in December
- Complete MSA Phase I Project Outline in Canvas by April 15
- Complete an online research module by May 15th.
- COMIRB - If your project involves human subjects, you must complete the COMIRB certification online and plan ahead to submit your protocol
MSA Summer IDPT 6090
Requirements and Timeline
- 2019 MSA Summer IDPT 6090 Syllabus
Attend the Summer IDPT 6090 Orientation, June 5th 8:00am-9:00am.
Meet/communicate with your mentor at least bi-weekly.
Submit Abstract of your work and Annotated bibliography (20 references minimum) by July 22, 2019 via Canvas.
Upload PowerPoint slides for your Work in Progress Presention in Canvas by July 22, 2019.
Present current status of project and participate in Work in Progress sessions July 24 & July 25, 2019.
COMIRB certification and approval notice (if your project requires COMIRB approval) .
Students will be required to complete online evaluations and meet with the course directors as necessary to provide feedback.