Phase I MSA Expectations and Course Requirements
- Complete Phase I Interest Form during orientation
- Attend MSA lectures and seminars
- Meet one-on-one with an Associate Director
- Meet potential mentors and discuss areas of interest
- Select mentor and develop project goals
- Review relevant scholarly literature
- Attend and evaluate posters at the Annual Student Research Forum in December
- Complete MSA Plan Form in Canvas by April 15
- Complete an online research module by May 15
- COMIRB - If your project involves human subjects, you must complete the COMIRB certification online and plan ahead to submit your protocol
MSA Summer Elective IDPT 5091
IDPT 5091 Requirements and Timeline
Attend the IDPT 5091 Introductory Course location date and time.
Meet/communicate with your mentor at least bi-weekly.
Submit Abstract of your work and Annotated bibliography (20 references minimum) by July 27, via Canvas.
Present current status of project and participate in Work in Progress sessions July 28 & 29.
COMIRB certification and approval notice (if your project requires COMIRB approval) .
Students will be required to complete online evaluations and meet with the course directors as necessary to provide feedback.