The Course Directors' Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Assure quality education experiences.
- Assure accurate and timely feedback and assessment of students’ performance.
- Assure accurate and timely grade submission – grades for all courses in the SOM must be submitted within 4 weeks of the completion of the course.
- Assure that appropriate affiliation agreements are always on file with UME and updated as necessary. For more information contact Deborah.Stevens@ucdenver.edu
- Ensure compliance of course with all requirements and policies of the SOM.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement of the elective, evaluating the course and revising where necessary and complete a yearly course update form.
- If there are any changes to the contact information for the course director or coordinator, please notify SOM.Schedule@ucdenver.edu
Policies & Procedures
directors will have additional obligations. For more information, please contact Chad Stickrath, MD, Director of Acting-Internships at Chad.Stickrath@cuanschutz.edu