Welcome to Neurology! The Neurologic Care (NC) clinical course will help you learn about the function of the human nervous system, disorders to which it is susceptible, diagnostic tests, treatments, and prognosis. Learn and enjoy!
Core Clinical Conditions
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary to care for Neurology patients in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Develop the skills to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary health care team or network for patients with Neurologic disease.
- Develop Patient- Centered Clinical Skills and Reasoning in Neurologic Care.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with colleagues including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, and other interprofessional team members in the Neurology Inpatient and Outpatient setting.
- Form clinical questions, retrieve, and interpret high-quality evidence to advance patient care.
- Develop knowledge of the procedural skills and diagnostic studies involved in the treatment of common Neurologic conditions and emergencies.