Neurologic Care will help you learn about the
function of the human nervous system, disorders to which it is susceptible,
diagnostic tests, treatments, and prognosis.
Core Clinical Conditions
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary to care for Neurology patients in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Develop the skills to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary health care team or network for patients with Neurologic disease.
- Develop Patient- Centered Clinical Skills and Reasoning in Neurologic Care.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with colleagues including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, and other interprofessional team members in the Neurology Inpatient and Outpatient setting.
- Form clinical questions, retrieve, and interpret high-quality evidence to advance patient care.
- Develop knowledge of the procedural skills and diagnostic studies involved in the treatment of common Neurologic conditions and emergencies.