THE 30th ANNUAL STUDENT RESEARCH FORUM PRESENTATIONS - CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
All AMC health science students are welcomed and encouraged to participate, including School of Medicine, College of Nursing, Colorado School of Public Health, Graduate School, School of Dental Medicine, and School of Pharmacy!
- Poster presentation with faculty judges
- $310 prizes for top posters
- All abstracts MUST be submitted via the online "Abstract Entry Form"
- All abstracts MUST follow the 2015 Call For Abstracts.pdf
- Abstracts MUST be submitted by 5:00 pm Wednesday, December 2, 2015.
- The forum begins with registration at 12:00 pm and ends with the awards ceremony at 4:30pm
Questions? Contact Randy Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE 30th ANNUAL STUDENT RESEARCH FORUM PRESENTATIONS - CALL FOR JUDGES
Judges for the poster presentation sessions are needed!
Please join the 30th Annual Student Research Forum in a day of recognition for the University of Colorado Denver, campus poster presentations. It is only with faculty such as yourself, that we are able to provide an opportunity for students to explore their interests and engage in a self-directed learning experience prior to graduation.
What: Research Forum Poster Presentations and Award Ceremony
When: Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Where: AMC Education 2 South
Session 1: 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm
Session 2: 2:15 pm – 3:30 pm
Award Ceremony: 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm