Learn about the School of Medicine's national rankings, educational programs and acclaimed research and community work.
Approximate class sizes:
- 160 Medical Students
- 265 Residents and Fellows
- 80 PhD Scientists
- 70 Physical Therapists
- 40 Physician Assistants
Community Impact & Service: The School of Medicine has a long-standing record of service that reflects our commitment
to serving the Colorado community.
- Learn about school publications and celebrations including Match Day, Matriculation and Graduation.
Four-Year MD Curriculum:
- Phase I & II: 18 months of integrated basic science, clinical learning, and translational thinking, organized by systems, not by medical subjects
- Phase III & IV: 28 months of newly integrated clinical rotations, in 12 blocks and 10 months of Phase IV clinical electives
- Longitudinal Curriculum
- Foundations of Doctoring
- Mentored Scholarly Activities
- Humanities, Professionalism, and Ethics
- Medicine and Society
- Culturally Effective Care
- Informatics and Evidence Based Medicine
Newsroom - Keep track of the school's research, community outreach, clinical developments and education events.
Research - See our latest research developments, learn about clinical trials and find a researcher through Colorado Profiles
US News and World Report Rankings