"What is the latest MCAT score CU School of Medicine will accept?"
"What are tracks and are they required?"
"Are there ways to get involved in medical school?"
Prospective students are invited to connect virtually this spring with Vidal Dickerson, MS, director of Student Life, for question & answer sessions to fill in the blanks about the Admissions Process and attending the CU School of Medicine.
Participants can use PC, Mac, iOS or Android devices, and they can communicate using video, voice, and chat. A simple download of the Zoom app is necessary. The “meeting room” will be open 30 minutes prior to each start time, and students are encouraged to prepare their technology prior to entering the session.
- Thursday, February 2; 5-6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 7; 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, February 23; 5-6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 7; 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, March 16; 5-6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 4; 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, April 13; 5-6:30pm