Chat With Us
Prospective and current applicants to CU School of Medicine are invited to zoom into real-time question & answer sessions with W. Vidal Dickerson, MS, Director of Student Life.
- Thursday, February 2; 5-6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 7; 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, February 23; 5-6:30pm
- Tuesday, March 7; 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, March 16; 5-6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 4; 5-6:30pm
- Thursday, April 13; 5-6:30pm
Join A Session →
The School of Medicine welcomed 183 first-year medical students to the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus on Friday Aug. 12, 2016.
The new students received their white coat and a stethoscope to begin
their medical career during the annual White Coat ceremony. See photos
from the ceremony!
2016 ceremony →
Our Prospective Student Representatives are current medical students who play an integral role in admissions activities and events including meeting with prospective students and helping with Pre-Interview Day and Second Look Day. ProReps →
Students who complete the MD degree at CU will achieve the program competencies.
. Each block, course, clerkship and thread includes goals and objectives leading to the accomplishment of the competencies. See more about the curriculum.
Learn about the CU Anschutz Medical Campus
Updated Feb. 6, 2017
- Applications: 7,057
- Secondary Applications: 4,787
- Interview Offers: 618
- Acceptance Offers: 205
- Phone: 303-724-6407
- Address: 13001 E. 17th Place, Mailstop C292, Aurora, CO 80045
- Location: Building 500, Room N1219