Note: Most operations listed on this page can be performed with a laparoscopic approach.
Cancer of the colon or rectum
We treat these cancers at our multidisciplinary clinic.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), ulcerative colitis, and Crohn’s disease
More information on Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) is available from the Department of Medicine's Division of Gastroenterology (opens in a new browser tab).
Diverticulitis and other benign colorectal diseases
- Ostomy reversal
- Colovesicle and colovaginal fistula surgery
- Enterocutaneous fistula (ECF) surgery
- Rectal prolapse surgery
Benign anal and rectal conditions
- Anal fistula surgery:
- Seton insertion
- LIFT surgery (Ligation of Inter-sphincteric Fistula Tract)
- Anal fistula plug insertion
- Rectal mucosa advancement flap
- Rectovaginal fistula repair
- Anal fistulotomy for chronic fissure
- Anorectal abcess drainage
- Fecal incontinence surgery
- Pilonidal cyst and abscess surgery
- Topical formalin therapy (to control rectal bleeding)
- Sacral nerve stimulation