University of ColoradoAnschutz Medical CampusAurora, ColoradoMarch 7-8, 2014
We are pleased to invite all attendees to present their work at the SouthwestSDB Regional Meeting. Each evening features a poster session and a mixer with refreshments. In addition, each platform session will feature several 10-minute talks selected from the abstracts. The organizers will notify the submitting authors by February 21, 2014, whether they have been selected for a 10-minute talk. All posters and platform presentations require abstract submission. The presenting author must be registered for the meeting by February 14 to be chosen for a talk. DEADLINE
for Abstract Submission is Februrary 14, 2014. Only registered participants will be considered for oral presentations.
Late abstracts will be accepted until February 21, but may be presented only as posters. Poster Board Size:
4' x 3'Requirements for Abstract Submission:
1. Register before submitting your abstract (only registered participants will have their abstracts considered for poster or platform presentations).
2. Maximum abstract length is 1750 characters (this does not include title, authors, or affiliations).
3. DO NOT copy and paste directly from your word processing program (e.g., Word). Hidden codes will disrupt your submission.
4. Save your abstract as a text file (.txt).
5. Open the plain text file and add a blank line (hit return) at the end of your text
6. Copy only the plain text (but not the additional blank line) into the submission form.
7. Reintroduce formatting (e.g., italics, symbols) using style buttons above text box.