The scientific goals of the Division of Basic Reproductive Sciences are to further our understanding of reproductive biology and women’s cancers by investigating reproductive function at the molecular, cellular and organismic levels.
Our educational mission is to foster the development of basic and clinical scientists in the areas of reproductive biology, obstetrics and gynecology, and women's health in general, and to educate students and residents in the basic precepts of reproductive biology and the approaches and methodology of basic and translational research. The Division of Basic Reproductive Sciences is also home to the Graduate Program in Reproductive Sciences.
- Crystal Adams, MD. Assistant Professor
- Kian Behbakht, MD. Associate Professor
- Andrew Bradford, PhD. Associate Professor
- Kathleen Connell, MD. Associate Professor
- Twila Jackson, PhD. Assistant Professor
- James McManaman, PhD. Professor
- Lorna Moore, PhD. Professor
- Margaret Neville, PhD, Professor Emeritus
- K. Joe Hurt, MD PhD, Assistant Professor
- Laxmi Kondapalli, MD MS, Assistant Professor
'If we knew what it was we were doing it would not be called research, would it?'