May 5, 2018: HD Care and Research Conference Talks
- Genetics and Genetic Testing in Huntington's Disease, Emily Todd, MS, CGC
- Mind Like a Merry-Go-Round: What is Preservation and What Can we Do About It? , Erica (Kristen) Rapp, MD
- Physical Therapy, Sarah Poinsky-McCoy, PT, DPT & Rene Peter, PT, DPT
- Rehabilitative Rhythms Music Therapy, Rebekah Stewart, MA, MT-BC
- Supportive and Palliative Care for Huntington's Disease, Benzi Kluger, MD, MS
- Targeted Research in Huntington's Disease: Hitting the Bullseye? , Lauren Seeberger, MD
March 2, 2018: 77-Year-Old Coloradan with Parkinson's Does an About Face on Marijuana on CBS Denver
Dr. Maureen Leehey talks about her study which is measuring the effects of CBD oil on patients with Parkinson's disease.
February 17, 2018: Live on the Radio on No Copay Radio
Dr. Drew Kern talks about the features and complexities of Parkinson's disease.
September 30, 2017: 4th Annual Parkinson Disease Symposium
- 2017 Symposium Welcome, Maureen Leehey, MD, FAAN
- Etiology & Pathology of Parkinson Disease, Maureen Leehey, MD, FAAN
- Medication Management of Parkinson Disease, Christopher Groth, MD
- Reconnect with Your Body, Art as Action!
- Self Image and Coping for Parkinson Disease, Christina Vaughan, MD
- Exercise is Medicine, Renee Peter, PT, DPT, ATC, NCS
- Physical Therapy, Lee Bernhardt, PT, DPT
- SmartApps for PD, Trevor Hawkins, MD
- Symposium Morning Q&A, Panel discussion
- Nutrition and Complementary Therapies for Parkinson Disease, Lisa Corbin, MD
- Sleep & Fatigue, Benzi Kluger, MD, MS
- LSVT, Emily Nauman
- Deep Brain Stimulation, Olga Klepitskaya, MD, FAAN
- Other Advanced Treatment for Parkinson Disease, Drew Kern, MD, MS
- Rehabilitative Rhythms, Rebekah Stewart
- New & Upcoming Treatments for Parkinson Disease, Brian Berman, MD, MS
- Constipation & PD, Lauren Seeberger, MD, FAAN
- Sex & PD, Maureen Leehey, MD FAAN
May 15, 2017: Live on the Radio on No Copay Radio
Dr. Benzi Kluger explains the Neurology Supportive Palliative Care Clinic, a relatively new program dedicated to changing the healthcare model to better help patients and families.
July 20, 2016: UCHealth Motivational Stories: Then and Now
Watch the before and after story of a MDC patient who undergoes deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease. Watch the abbreviated commercial here.