1) Campbell TB, Staskus KA, Folkvord J, White IE, Neid J, Zhang X-Q, Connick E. Persistence of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) infected cells in HIV-1 co-infected persons without KSHV-associated diseases. J Infect Dis 2005; 191:367-371.
2) Flanigan TP, Campbell T, Harwell J, and Kumarasamy N. The extraordinary hope of antiretroviral therapy in South Africa (Even for patients with tuberculosis or Kaposi sarcoma!). J Infect Dis 2005;191:321-323.
3) Campbell TB, Katzenstein D. Antiretroviral Rounds. Resistance: How do you know if you don't know?. Antiretroviral Rounds. AIDS Clin Care 2005;17.
4) Connick E, MaWhinney S, Wilson CC, Campbell TB. Challenges in the study of HIV-1 seroconverters. Clin Infect Dis 2005;40:1355-1357.
5) Campbell TB, Shulman N, Johnson SC, Zolopa AR, Young RK, Bushman L, Fletcher CV, Lanier ER, Merigan T, Kuritzkes DR. Antiviral activity of lamivudine in salvage therapy of multidrug-resistant human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection. Clin Infect Dis 2005;41:236-242.
6) Campbell TB. Are all HIV-1 created equal? Clin Infect Dis 2006;42:853-854.
7) Koeppe JR, Campbell TB, Rapaport EL, Wilson CC. HIV-1 specific CD4+ T cell responses are not associated with significant viral epitope variation in persons with persistent plasma viremia. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2006;41:140-148.
8) Barbour JD, Hecht FM, Little SJ, Markowitz M, Daar ES, Kellecher AD, Kaldor J, Routh JP, Campbell TB, Rosenberg E, Schafer K, Wood K, Weidler J, Bates M, Grant RM. Greater CD4+ T cell responses during antiretroviral therapy associates with lower viral pol replication capacity. AIDS 2006;20:2123-2125.
9) Gripshover B, Santana J, Ribaudo H, Gerber J, Campbell TB, Hogg E, Jarocki B, Hammer S, and Kuritzkes D. A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of amdoxovir vs placebo with enfuvirtide plus optimized background therapy for HIV-infected subjects failing current therapy (AACTG 5118). Antiviral Therapy (in press)
10) Meditz AL, Borok M, Gudza I, Ndemera B, Gwanzura L, Campbell TB. Sex Differences in AIDS-associated Kaposi's Sarcoma in Zimbabwe. J Acquir Immune Def Syndr (in press).
11) Boritz E, Rapaport E, Campbell TB, Koeppe JR, Wilson CC. CD4+ T Cell Targeting of HIV-1 peptide sequences present in vivo during chronic, progressive HIV-1 disease. Virology (in press).