SNOCAP member networks are housed in the the Department of Family Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, Division of General Pediatrics, School of Pharmacy's Department of Clinical Pharmacy, and the College of Nursing.
SNOCAP member networks collaborate on projects and studies, share resources, and jointly sponsor an annual meeting of member practices and clinicians.
The Department of Family Medicine provides central support for the consortium. Stay connected via our newsletter.
SNOCAP Member Networks:
- BIGHORN - a network of private primary care practices in Colorado.
- CaReNet - a network of practices that care for disadvantaged populations.
- COPPERNet - a network of community pharmacies and clinical pharmacy practices in Colorado.
- HPRN - a geographically-based network of health care providers in rural eastern Colorado.
- TCMTR - a network of critical care transport providers.
- COPHPHRN - a network of publich health organizations under the Public Health Alliance of Colorado.
SNOCAP welcomes Associate Director Don Nease, MD. Dr. Nease also serves as Associate Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Colorado – Denver, where he is Associate Director of the SNOCAP PBRN Collaborative in the Colorado Health Outcomes Program.
Dr. Nease is also Senior Medical Director with The Advisory Board, Co. He completed medical school at the University of Kansas, residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston and a Fellowship at the University of North Carolina.
Dr. Nease’s work is dedicated to improving the delivery of primary health care from the level of individual doctor-patient interactions to population-based interventions. Read more about our staff at SNOCAP.