The State Networks of Colorado Ambulatory Practices & Partners (SNOCAP) is an umbrella network of Practice Based Research Networks (PBRNs) affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. The Adult and Child Center for Research on Delivery Systems (ACCORDS) and the Department of Family Medicine provide central support for the consortium.
SNOCAP member networks are housed within the Department of Family Medicine and the Division of General Pediatrics. SNOCAP member networks collaborate on projects and studies, share resources, and jointly sponsor an annual meeting of member practices and clinicians.
SNOCAP works closely with practices across the state to develop and answer research questions that are relevant to primary care clinicians in the communities across the entire state.
SNOCAP Member Networks:
- BIGHORN - Building InvestiGative practices for better Health Outcomes Research Network, a network of private primary care practices in Colorado.
- CaReNet - Colorado Research Network, a network of practices that care for disadvantaged populations, including Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), FQHC look-alikes, and residency practices.
- CoCoNet - Colorado Children’s Outcomes Network, a network of pediatric and child health focused practices.
- HPRN - High Plains Research Network, a geographically-based network of health care providers in rural eastern Colorado.
- Partners Engaged in Actively Changing Healthcare, a geographically-based network of health care providers along the Western Slope of Colorado.
- Network Map
American Academy of Family Physicians National Research Network