The Shared Networks of Colorado Ambulatory Practices & Partners (SNOCAP) is an umbrella network of the Practice Based Research Networks (PBRNs) affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver.
SNOCAP member networks are housed in the Department of Family Medicine, Division of General Pediatrics, and the Colorado School of Public Health. SNOCAP member networks collaborate on projects and studies, share resources, and jointly sponsor an annual meeting of member practices and clinicians.
The Adult and Child Center for Research on Delivery Systems (ACCORDS) and the Department of Family Medicine provide central support for the consortium.
SNOCAP Member Networks:
- BIGHORN - a network of private primary care practices in Colorado.
- CaReNet - a network of practices that care for disadvantaged populations.
- HPRN - a geographically-based network of health care providers in rural eastern Colorado.
- CoCoNet - a network of pediatric and child health focused practices
- COPHPHRN - a network of public health organizations under the Public Health Alliance of Colorado.