The Triple Aim: Improving health through higher quality and affordable care.
We strive to achieve the Triple Aim by:
- Providing outstanding care to patients.
- Creating new knowledge.
- Training the primary care workforce.
- Connecting with our communities.
- To integrate our clinical, research and educational activities into meaningful outcomes for our patients and communities.
- To create new and nurture existing strategic partnerships.
- To expand our influence in order to improve the health and quality of life for all patients.
- To promote lifelong learning and professional development.
- Acting boldly and from the heart, always persevering to do the right thing.
- Fostering trust and collaborations that further our mission.
- Encouraging the pursuit of individual paths within our collective purpose.
- Cultivating innovation, experimenting, and growth.