Caring for Colorado Families and Communities for Over 40 Years
Our three accredited family medicine residencies and two public health residency programs teach approximately 70 residents each year. In addition, we have four family medicine practices that receive over 80,000 patient visits a year in Boulder, Westminster, Stapleton and Park Meadows.
Our research division is home to three practice-based research networks, and we receive approximately $25 million of external research funding every year and leads several projects transforming the way physicians practice medicine.
Mission, Vision, and Values
The Triple Aim: Improving health through higher quality and affordable care. We strive to achieve the Triple Aim by:
- Providing outstanding care to patients.
- Creating new knowledge.
- Training the primary care workforce.
- Connecting with our communities.
- To integrate our clinical, research and educational activities into meaningful outcomes for our patients and communities.
- To create new and nurture existing strategic partnerships.
- To expand our influence in order to improve the health and quality of life for all patients.
- To promote lifelong learning and professional development.
- Acting boldly and from the heart, always persevering to do the right thing.
- Fostering trust and collaborations that further our mission.
- Encouraging the pursuit of individual paths within our collective purpose.
- Cultivating innovation, experimenting, and growth.