- MD, Beijing Second Medical College, China (1982)
- Pathology Residency, University of Maryland (1994-1996)
- Pathology Residency, University of Arkansas (1996-1998)
- Hematopathology Fellowship, University of Arkansas and St. Jude Research Children's Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee (1998-1999)
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (1998)
- American Board of Pathology, Hematology (1999)
- Flow Cytometric Analysis
- Instructor of Pathology course for Sophomore medical students
- Hematopathology for Residents and Fellows of Pathology and Hematology/Oncology
- Genotypic and Phenotypic classifications of Pediatric Lymphoma and Leukemia
- Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics, Morphogenesis, lineage differentiation, and stage maturation of Acute Leukemia
- Post Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder
- Primary High-Grade B-Cell Lymphoma of the Breast with Concurrent IGH-BCL2 and MYC-IGL Translocations in an Adolescent Patient. Liang X, Jones A, Giller RH, Swisshelm K, McGavran L, Meltesen L, Carstens B, McGranahan AN, Albano EA. Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2011 Sep-Oct;14(5):402-6.
- Gray Zone Lymphomas in Pediatric Patients. Liang X, Greffe B, Cook B, Giller R, Graham DK, McGranahan AN, Wang M. Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2011 Jan-Feb;14(1):57-63.
- Thymoma in Children: Report of 2 Cases and Review of the Literature. Liang X, Lovell MA, Capocelli KE, Albano EA, Birch S, Keating AK, Graham DK. Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2010 May-Jun;13(3):202-8. Review.
- Natural Killer Cell Neoplasms. Liang X, Graham DK. Cancer. 2008 Apr 1;112(7):1425-36. Review.
- Precursor Natural Killer Cell Leukemia. Liang X, Greffe B, Garrington T, Graham DK. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2008 Apr;50(4):876-8.
- Posttransplant Hodgkin Lymphoma Preceded by Polymorphic Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder. Gheorghe G, Albano EA, Porter CC, McGavran L, Wei Q, Meltesen L, Danielson SM, Liang X. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2007 Feb;29(2):112-6.
The Children's Hospital
The Children's Hospital of Denver
13123 East 16th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045