- BS, Food Science and Nutrition, The Ohio State University (1995)
- DVM, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University (1999)
- Fellowship, Laboratory Animal Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago (2002)
- Consultation and collaboration for animal models and model development
- Animal Facility Management
- JK Leszczynski, DG Danahey, KT Ferrer, TA Hewett, JD Fortman: Primary Hyperparathyroidism in an Adult Female Olive Baboon (Papio anubis). Comparative Medicine 2002 Dec; 52(6); pages 563-567
- JK Leszczynski, KA Esser: The MEF2 site is necessary for induction of the myosin light chain 2 slow promoter in overloaded regenerating plantaris muscle. Life Sciences 2003 Nov; 73(25); 3265-3276.
- TA Hornberger, TJ McLoughlin, JK Leszczynski, DD Armstrong, RR Jameson, PE Bowen, ES Hwang, H Hou, ME Moustafa, BA Carlson, DL Hatfield, AM Diamond and KA Esser: Selenoprotein-Deficient Transgenic Mice Exhibit Enhanced Exercise-Induced Muscle Growth. Journal of Nutrition 2003 Oct; 133(10); 3091-3097.
- CC Lieggi, JE Artwohl, JK Leszczynski, NA Rodriguez, BL Fickbohm, JD Fortman: Efficacy and Safety of Stored and Prepared Tribromoehtanol in ICR Mice. Contemporary Topics in Laboratory Animal Science. 2005 Jan; 44(1); 17-22.
- JK Leszczynski, N Mays, L McCort: Adoption Complications: The Answer is "C". Lab Animal. 2005 Oct; 34(9):20.
- JK Leszczynski: Is Electronic Approval Appropriate? Quorum Requires Convened Meeting. Lab Animal. 2010 Oct; 39(10):298-299.
- M Golkowski, C Golkowski, JK Leszczynski, SR Plimpton, P Maslowski, A Foltynowicz-Mtyba, J Ye, B McCollister: Hydrogen Peroxide Enhanced Nonthermal Plasma Effluent for Biomedical Applications. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science. Pending Publication
Research Center 2
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
12800 East 19th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045