Selected Publications (9 out of 88)
- Bucklin BA, Valley M, Welch C, Tran ZV, Lowenstein SR.
Predictors of early faculty attrition at one Academic Medical Center. BMC Med
Educ. 2014 Feb 10;14:27. PubMed PMID: 24512629
- Vogel JA, Ginde AA, Lowenstein SR, Betz ME. Emergency department
visits by older adults for motor vehicle collisions. West J Emerg Med. 2013
Nov;14(6):576-81. PubMed PMID: 24381674
- Davis CB, Brownson MR, Levy BJ, Valley MA, Evans B,
Lowenstein SR. Employee perception of a mandated helmet policy at Vail Resorts.
Wilderness Environ Med. 2013 Dec;24(4):402-6. PubMed PMID: 24001389
- Betz ME, Lowenstein SR, Schwartz R. Older adult opinions of
"advance driving directives". J Prim Care Community Health. 2013
Jan;4(1):14-27. PubMed PMID: 23799685
- Lowenstein SR, Dart R.
Characterization of adolescent prescription drug abuse and misuse using the
Researched Abuse Diversion and Addiction-Related Surveillance (RADARS)
System. J Amer Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2013; 52:196-204.
- Valley MA, Trotter JF, Thomas D, Ginde AA, Lowenstein SR,
Honigman B. The relationship between hepatopulmonary syndrome and altitude.
Canadian J Gastroenterology and Hepatology. In Press.
- Betz ME, Carr D, DiGuiseppi Haukoos JS, Lowenstein SR,
Schwartz R. Recruitment of older drivers from primary care clinics for on-road
fitness-to-drive testing. J Amer Geriatrics Soc. In press.
- Betz ME, Jones J, Genco E, Carr DB, DiGuiseppi C, Haukoos
JS, Lowenstein SR, Schwartz R. Tiered older driver assessment in the
primary care setting: It’s how you present the question. The
Gerontologist. Under revision.
- Krugman RD, Jones MD Jr, Lowenstein SR. Can we learn civility?
Reflections on changing culture. Acad Med. 2014. In press.