We offer a one-year fellowship in Mohs Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology. This fellowship is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). The fellowship focuses on the management of complex cutaneous oncology patients at a tertiary medical center. Training emphasizes Mohs surgery, surgical reconstruction and multi-disciplinary patient care. Fellows are exposed to the full range of surgical and medical management of cutaneous neoplasms. The fellowship has a strong focus on research and scholarship and preference is given to applicants interested in pursuing academic careers.
All applicants must submit materials through the San Francisco Match (SF Match)
- There are no additional materials required for application
- Our SF Match program number is 3510
- The institution does not interview or accept residents who have not completed ACGME-accredited dermatology residencies.
- Application deadline is September 1st.
- Interviews take place on-site at the University of Colorado Hospital during September and October.
Our department only allows resident rotators in Mohs surgery through designated preceptorship programs and a Program Letter of Agreement (PLA) is required from the rotator's home institution.
Additional information can be obtained from our fellowship coordinator Vicky Bass at 720-848-0597 or Victoria.Bass@ucdenver.edu