Graduate School Application
Formal admission into the M.S. in Modern Human Anatomy requires the completion and submission of the online University of Colorado Denver Graduate Application. The application is first available on September 1st of each year.
Application requirements include:
- One official transcript from all colleges attended (please note while completing the application that it states 2 transcripts are required - please disregard that, as only 1 transcript is needed)
Official transcripts should be mailed to:
Mail Stop F435, Room N5202A
13001 E. 17th Place
Aurora, CO 80045
- The MSMHA accepts the following entrance exams (must be 5 years old or less):
To submit GRE scores, please use University of Colorado Denver code 4875 (no department code is needed). A copy of the official MCAT Score Report may be emailed directly to Jennifer Thurston. Please contact Jennifer if you wish to submit DAT Scores. For those with a previous master's degree awarded in the United States, please contact the Program Administrator to request a waiver of the GRE/MCAT requirement.
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam, General Exam)
- MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test)
- DAT (Dental Admissions Test)
- Three letters of recommendation
- $50.00 application fee for domestic applicants; $75.00 application fee for international applicants
International applicants are required to submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores that are two years old or less.
Please see the Graduate School's International Admissions website for additional information.
Application Deadlines and Process
The Master of Science in Modern Human Anatomy matriculates students in fall semesters only. The application deadline for the Fall 2016 class is March 15, 2016. For those who are unable to meet the March 15th deadline, please contact Jennifer Thurston to discuss the possibilities of a rolling admissions option.
Upon the Admission's Committee review of all applications and supporting materials received, selected applicants will be invited to interview, and may choose between interviewing in-person at the Anschutz Medical Campus or interviewing via Skype. In-person interviews consist of a 1/2 day on campus to interview, meet with current MSMHA students, and tour the AMC campus. The three interview dates are April 8th, April 11th, and April 13th.
The Admissions Committee will extend admissions offers at the completion of all interviews, approximately the week of April 18-22, 2016.