In addition to the online application, you will need to send in the following supporting documents to the Program Office:
- Create an applicant account on CASAA (Centralized Application Service for Anesthesiologist Assistants).
- Choose the University of Colorado, Denver from the list of programs.
- Complete all four sections of the application (Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials). The Program Materials section is specific to our program.
- The references portion is called Evaluations and is located in the Supporting Information section. You are required to have a minimum of 3 evaluations. Once you have saved an electronic evaluation, an email request will automatically be sent to the evaluator on your behalf. Please advise your evaluator to look for this email in their inbox, as well as their spam or junk mail folder, as emails do occasionally get filtered out.
- Please use updated transcripts to complete the online application. If a course is "In Progress" at the time of application, enter the letters "IP" for that course when entering Prerequisite Courses.
- In the Program Materials section you will need to upload:
All supporting documents should be mailed to the Program Office:
Master of Medical Science in Anesthesiology Program
ATTN: Program Coordinator
12631 E. 17th Avenue, Suite 2001
Aurora, CO 80045