Please note, you will be sending CASAA your official transcripts and MCAT score report from AAMC, not the Program Office. The Program Office will only need these items from you in the event that you are accepted into the Program.
- Create an applicant account on CASAA (Centralized Application Service for Anesthesiologist Assistants).
- Choose the University of Colorado, Denver from the list of programs.
- Complete all four sections of the application (Personal Information, Academic History, Supporting Information, and Program Materials). The Program Materials section is specific to our program.
- The references portion is called Evaluations and is located in the Supporting Information section. You are required to have a minimum of 3 evaluations. Once you have saved an electronic evaluation, an email request will automatically be sent to the evaluator on your behalf. Please advise your evaluator to look for this email in their inbox, as well as their spam or junk mail folder, as emails do occasionally get filtered out.
- Please use updated transcripts to complete the online application. If a course is "In Progress" at the time of application, enter the letters "IP" for that course when entering Prerequisite Courses.
- In the Program Materials section you will need to upload:
If you have any questions regarding this process, please don't hesitate to call the Program Office at 303-724-1764.