The Genomics and Microarray Shared Resource at University Of Colorado Denver Cancer Center is an advanced, state-of-the-art DNA and Protein microarray and Next Generation (NextGen) DNA sequencing technology center providing crucial research support for investigators interested in using:
• Next Generation Sequencing:
• Illumina HiSeq 2000/2500 sequencing
• Illumina MiSeq sequencing
• LifeTech IonPGM sequencing
• DNA Microarray:
• Illumina BeadArrays
• Agilent Microarrays
• Affymetrix GeneChips® Microarray or Plate Arrays
• Somalogic SomaScan
• Single Cell Genomics:
• Fluidigm C1, BioMark HD, Juno, and AccessArray
Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality microarray and NextGen DNA sequencing laboratory instruction, service, and consultation to the research and clinical community affiliated with UCDenver and other research institutions in the region.
Please visit the Genomics and Microarray Core Website for more details.