To schedule a service with the Flow Cytometry Shared Resource please access our calendar at http://ucccflow.calendarhost.com. After to access the website following the steps below:
- If you are a new use, click "Login", "I am a new user" and fill out the application form.
- You will receive an email when your user account has been approved.
- Log into the calendar, select the instrument which you would like to schedule from the dropdown menu in the upper right-hard corner of the calendar and then click on the date and time that you need. Fill out the request form for your appointment and then click on "Submit".
- You will receive an email when your appointment has been accepted.
- Except for self run appointments, all appointments are dependent on operator availability.
To schedule service at the National Jewish Health Flow Cytometry Shared Resource, access the calendar at http://flowlab.njc.org.
All analyzer appointments are charged a minimum of 1/2 hour and in increments of 15 minutes thereafter.
All sorter appointments are charged a 1 hour set-up time (1/2 hour for analysis on a sorter), a 1/2 hour minimum sort time, and increments of 15 minutes thereafter. The minimum time charged for a sort is 90 minutes.
Late Arrivals, No-Shows & Cancellations
Late arrivals (more than 15 minutes late) will be charged from the beginning of the scheduled appointment.
No-shows will be charged the minimum charge - 30 minutes for analysis, 90 minutes for sorts.
If you need to cancel, please do so as early as possible. We reserve the right to charge the minimum fee for sorts cancelled less than five days before the appointment and analyses cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
All PI's requesting cell sorting projects must submit a Cell Sorting Biosafety Questionnaire before scheduling a sort.
Sample Submission Forms
Use the sample worksheet or, for sorting, use the cell sorting form when submitting samples to the Flow Cytometry & Immunology Shared Resource. Choose the worksheet for the scheduled instrument, then add your contact and sample information. Please email file to firstname.lastname@example.org and bring a hard copy with your samples.