Welcome! The CU Medical Alumni Association's mission is to help advance and influence the interest of our alma mater, to support current students on their journey to becoming physicians, and to provide programs and opportunities for alumni to connect with each other and the CU School of Medicine.
We invite you to be an active member of the Alumni Association and hope you will join us for your reunion or an upcoming event.
In the past year, we ...
- Welcomed incoming first-year medical students
- Provided scholarships to fourth-year medical students
- Supported CU medical students interviewing for residencies around the United States
- Lobbied for higher education at the Colorado State Capitol
- Volunteered on various community boards and committees
- Raised millions of dollars to support the CU School of Medicine
- And much, much more!
We invite you to become part of the School of Medicine's active alumni group and help improve the educational experience for our next generation of alums. Contact Alumni Relations for information.