Welcome! The CU Medical Alumni Association's mission is to help advance and influence the interest of our alma mater, to support current students on their journey to becoming physicians, and to provide programs and opportunities for alumni to connect with each other and the CU School of Medicine.
We invite you to be an active alumnus and hope you will koin use for your reunion or an upcoming event.
In the past year, we have:
- Called to welcome incoming first-year medical students
- Donated stethoscopes to first-year medical students
- Hosted medical students interviewing for residencies around the country
- Lobbied for higher education at the state capitol
- Volunteered on alumni boards and committees
We invite you to become part of the School of Medicine's active alumni group and help improve the educational experience for our next generation of alums. Contact Alumni Relations for information.
The next reunion in May 2013 will celebrate graduating classes ending in 3 and 8. Pease contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 303-724-2518 for information.