School of Medicine's doctors are nationally recognized for their work in Colorado. Here are some of the hospitals where you can find our physicians.
As a partner hospital, Children's Colorado works closely with the School of Medicine and is located on the Anschutz Medical Campus.
With an overall national ranking of 6th, many of Children's departments are ranked high: diabetes & endocrinology (No. 4), neonatology (No. 4), pulmonology (No. 5),
orthopedics (No. 7), cancer (tied for No. 9) and gastroenterology & GI
surgery (No. 10). See more rankings >>
- In the last 10 years, Denver Health has provided more than $2.1 billion in care for the uninsured.
- Denver Health was ranked the sixth best academic medical center by University HealthSystem Consortium, an alliance of the country’s top nonprofit academic centers.
- In 2008, Denver Health trauma center was recognized by the American College of Surgeons as the best trauma center in the U.S., based on survival rates.
- National Jewish has been ranked one of the top respiratory hospitals in the U.S. for 15 years.
- Thomson Scientific ranks National Jewish among the 25 most influential research institutions in the world in its areas of focus.
- School of Medicine faculty have been providing patient care to the Eastern Colorado Healthcare System for many years.
- In 2015, the new Veterans Affairs Medical Center is scheduled to open on the southeast side of the Anschutz Medical Campus. The 1.1 million-square-foot project will cost $800 million. See a Photo Gallery >>