The CU Heroes Clinic is dedicated to serving the smiles of military veterans across Colorado. Established with the generous support of Delta Dental of Colorado, the Heroes Clinic provides a wide variety of preventative and comprehensive dental care. All services are provided by senior dental students under the supervision of highly-qualified faculty and staff, many of whom are veterans themselves.
All honorably discharged veterans MAY be eligible for treatment at the Heroes Clinic. Please note, there are qualifications prior to treatment that must be fulfilled.
Dental Care for Veterans:
- Degree Seeking Students: Veterans enrolled in a full time degree program at the Aurora Community College, Community College of Denver, Emily Griffith Technical College, Metropolitan State University of Denver or any of the University of Colorado campuses: Anschutz Medical Campus, Boulder, Colorado Springs and Denver qualify for free dental care.
- Low Income: Veterans with low income MAY qualify for a one-time, free-of-charge treatment plan. Limitations apply.
- Veterans who do not qualify for free care MAY qualify to receive a one-time, 30% discounted fee for comprehensive care. Discount applies to the first $5,000 worth of care.
- Please note: Emergency dental services are NOT free.
Become a Patient
For more information or to schedule your Heroes Clinic appointment, please call 303-724-2VET (2838). The Heroes Clinic is open on Monday, Thursday and Friday. There are two dental appointments available: 9 a.m. or 2 p.m. On Thursday, only one appointment time is available: 9 a.m.
Bring to your first visit (if applicable):
- Completed patient forms (saves you time at your first visit)
- DD214 Form to verify veteran status
- Student I.D. for qualifying veterans
- Current x-rays (within the past two years)
- List of medications and dosage information