CU Dental is committed to helping our military veterans. Beginning in February 2020, the Heroes Clinic will be open to all honorably discharged Colorado military veterans.
The Heroes Clinic provides a wide variety of preventative and comprehensive dental care. What you can expect:
• A comprehensive treatment plan to restore the health and function of your mouth and teeth.
• All services are provided by senior dental students under the supervision of highly-qualified faculty and staff, many of whom are veterans themselves.
• A 25% discount, accompanied by our low-cost fees, for your overall treatment plan.
Please note: Emergency dental services are NOT free.
Become a Patient
For more information or to schedule your Heroes Clinic appointment, please call 303-724-2VET (2838). All honorably discharged veterans MAY be eligible for treatment at the Heroes Clinic. Please note, there are qualifications prior to treatment that must be fulfilled.
Bring to your first visit (if applicable):
• Completed patient forms (saves you time at your first visit)
• DD214 Form to verify honorable service
• Current x-rays (within the past two years)
• List of medications and dosage information
The CU Dental Heroes Clinic, established in 2014, has treated more than 1300 Colorado veterans.