Mail Stop 8120
13065 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO, 80045
- PhD, Organic Chemistry, University of Maryland, College Park
- BS, Chemistry, University of Maryland, College Park
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
Honors & Awards:
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society - Honorary Member, 2010
- Wilmer Souder Award - IADR Dental Materials Group Distinguished Scientist, 2009
- University of Colorado Denver New Inventor of the Year, 2004
- University of Colorado Emerging Leaders Program Fellow, 2003-04
Cramer NB, Couch CL, Schreck KM, Carioscia JA, Boulden JE, Stansbury JW, et al. (2010). Investigation of thiol-ene and thiol-ene-methacrylate based resins as dental restorative materials. Dental Materials 26:21-28.
Howard B, Wilson ND, Newman SM, Pfeifer CS, Stansbury JW (2010). Relationships between conversion, temperature and optical properties during composite photopolymerization. Acta Biomaterialia 6:2053-2059.
Lu H, Trujillo-Lemon M, Ge J, Stansbury JW (2010). Dental resins based on dimer acid dimethacrylates: A route to high conversion with low polymerization shrinkage. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 31(supplement 2):1-4.
Kim D, Stansbury JW (2009). Kinetic pathway investigations of three-component photoinitiator systems for visible-light activated free radical polymerizations. Journal of Polymer Science Part A-Polymer Chemistry 47:887-898.
Berchtold KA, Nie J, Stansbury JW, Bowman CN (2008). Reactivity of monovinyl (meth)acrylates containing cyclic carbonates. Macromolecules 41:9035-9043.
Stansbury JW, Bowman CN, Newman SM (2008). Shining a light on dental composite restoratives. Physics Today 61:82-83.
Trujillo-Lemon M, Jones MS, Stansbury JW (2007). Hydrogen bonding interactions in methacrylate monomers and polymers. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A 83A:734-746.