Department of Surgical Dentistry
Mail Stop F847
13065 East 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO, 80045
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Diplomate, 1999
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program, Madigan Army Medical Center, 1997
- DDS, University of Illinois College of Dentistry, 1986
- Chairman, Hospital Dentistry, University of Colorado Hospital
Honors & Awards:
- Third place, Bernier Dental Research Award
Continuous Postoperative Pain Control Following Bone Graft Harvest: A Technique. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 59: 707-708, 2001.
Ferromagnetic MRI Artifact Secondary to a Previous modified Condylotomy. British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 37: 104-105, 1999.
- Intraoperative Nasal Transillumination for Maxillary Sinus Lift Surgery. International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants. 13: 569-570, 1998.
- Vestibuloplasty with a Split-Thickness Skin Graft In a Patient with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 55: 419-423, 1997.
- Amoxicillin-related Postextraction Bleeding in an Anticoagulated Patient with Tranexamic Acid Rinses. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology. 82: 610-612, 1996.
- The Case of an Obscured Maxillary Supernumerary Molar. U.S. Army Medical Department Journal. PB8-94-9/10: 4-5, 1994.
- An Unusual Case of an Erupting Micro-Supernumerary Tooth. Journal of the Academy of General Dentistry. 39: 286-287, 1991.