- Sustain educational and clinical activities to increase dental students, residents and practitioners’ understanding of systemic disease and health
- Sustain educational and clinical activities to increase medical providers’
understanding of oral health
- Develop an oral health curriculum for certificate of emphasis in oral health for non-dental, primary care health professional students
- Develop a co-location project in which primary care and dental students collaborate to provide interprofessional health care to special populations.
- Increase opportunities for faculty, students, and community practitioners to learn current concepts in cariology.
- Providing expertise and evidence-based knowledge for the entire health community.