An applicant for admission must submit the following:
- Part I and Part II of the Graduate School application (combined in the on-line application).
- Two (2) official transcripts of all academic work completed to date. To be considered "official", the transcripts must come from the issuing institution directly to the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus graduate program. Do not send transcripts to the Graduate School.
A $50.00 domestic and $75.00 international non-refundable application fee [credit card (on-line only), check, or money order]. No application will be processed unless this fee is paid. Please make checks or money orders payable to the University of Colorado and send to the following address:
University of Colorado
AMC Graduate School
12631 E. 17th Avenue, C296
Aurora, CO 80045
- Four (4) letters of recommendation. (NOTE: some programs require 3 letters).
- GRE test scores (or equivalent) and other materials as required by specific programs. Use GRE code 4875.
- TOEFL scores and financial support verification (international students).
- State of Colorado residency form (part of the on-line application).
All application materials (with the exception of GRE, TOEFL, or other test scores) should be sent directly to the program. Application deadlines vary by program. Check the application deadline table for all graduate program deadlines. All credentials presented for admission become the property of the University of Colorado.
Students who do not wish to work toward an advanced degree can apply to enroll in selected courses as "non-degree" student through the Registrar's Office.
Students should be aware that there are limitations on the number of “non-degree” hours that can be applied to a degree program, should you wish to change your status to degree seeking later.
The University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus Coursebook lists all of the graduate program course offerings, their term, credit hours, description, and instructor. The information can be accessed on-line in the Anschutz Medical Campus Coursebook.