Created in 1994, the International College Beijing (ICB) is a partnership of the University of Colorado Denver (UC Denver) and the China Agricultural University (CAU). ICB offers bachelor of arts degrees with majors in communication or economics.
All courses are taught in English by instructors approved by department chairs and administration. Faculty follow UC Denver curriculum. Students attending ICB take courses that are transcribed on the UC Denver transcript, the same as students attending the UC Denver campus located in downtown Denver.
The ICB academic calendar consists of 14-week fall and spring semesters plus two 3-4 week inter-terms in January and June. Students take 12-16 credits during fall and spring semesters and three credits during the inter-terms.
• Bachelor of art degree program with majors in communication and economics
• Curriculum is equal to that at UC Denver’s downtown campus
• Cohort model with 100+ students in each cohort
• All courses are taught in English
• Semesters accommodate both Chinese and US holidays
• Fall and spring semesters are 14 weeks
• Two inter-terms are 3 to 4 week long (January and June)
• Students may apply to study at UC Denver downtown campus after the first year
Faculty are selected for their expertise in their chosen discipline. For those who seek a challenging and engaging environment in a world that is vastly changing, ICB offers a unique and innovative academic program that motivates its students to excel and achieve results.