Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

International College Beijing

Request a Transcript

If you are applying to graduate schools, you will need to submit official transcripts from both China Agricultural University/International College Beijing for your freshman year courses and from the University of Colorado Denver for your remaining courses. An "official transcript" is generally sent directly from one university to the other, not passing through the student's hands.  Official transcripts have the university seal on the transcript, itself, as well as a seal over the back of the envelope if being mailed.

Request your official transcript from CAU/ICB by contacting:
Cindy Bai Jing at or Betty Zhao Jia at

Request your official transcript from the University of Colorado Denver through the transcript ordering portal.
-When you create an account, it will ask for the last four digits of your social security number.  If you do not have a social security number (which most international students do not), enter "0000".
-The International College Beijing program is associated with the "Denver campus."
-The University of Colorado Denver offers electronic transcripts for a small fee.  The electronic transcript (pdf) may be emailed to a valid email address.  It is the responsibility of the transcript requestor to verify that the recipient will accept delivery of an Electronic PDF Transcript.  This method is the fastest way to send a transcript and less expensive than express mail.  Check with the graduate schools to which you are applying to see if they can accept an electronic PDF transcript.

More information.



© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.