To assist students with their cost of attendance, a majority of students will need to receive some sort of financial services.
Most financial aid is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, view the financial aid process.
Helpful Financial Aid Hints
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you proceed with the financial aid process:
- Apply Early - the earlier you complete and submit your financial aid forms, the sooner you will receive your award.
- Read Instructions - Carefully. Completing the FAFSA incorrectly will delay your financial aid process.
- Follow Up - make it a point to check in with the Financial Aid Office periodically to check the status of your application.
- Respond Quickly - if you are contacted by the Federal Processor or by UC Denver requesting more info, a delay in may jeopardize your eligibility and award amount.
- Keep Records - create a file just for all your financial aid paperwork, and photocopy everything before you submit them.
- Write your name and student number on all documents.