Tests and Quizzes
How do I get to my quizzes and exams in eCollege?
- In the Course Menu, locate the exam you need to complete. For example, your instructor might require you to complete a Quiz 1 at the beginning of Unit/Module/Week 3.
To do this, you would expand Unit/Module/Week 3, and then click on the header "Quiz 1".
How do I actually take the quizzes/exams?
- Once you open the Exam header under the correct unit, exam instructions, rules, and regulations display on the page in the form of dates when you can access the exam, the number of times you can take the exam, and any time restraints on the exam.
In some cases, your instructor might require you to enter a password before you can access your exam. If this is the case, your instructor will notify you of the password and you’ll see an area on the page in which you can enter the password.
When you are ready to take the quiz/exam...
- Click "Begin Exam". The exam opens Page 1. The number of exam pages displays on the first page.
- Answer the exam questions on Page 1. Exam questions might be in the form of:
* Multiple Choice
* Short Answer
- When you're finished with Page 1, click Save Answers.
- Return to the start of your exam page and click Page 2. Complete all questions on Page 2, click Save Answers. Repeat steps 2-4 until you have finished with all the pages in the exam.
- When you've completed the exam, click "Submit for Grade". This submits your completed exam to your instructor for grading. Once the exam is evaluated, you can view your grade in the Gradebook.
How do I check my grades?
- When you have completed your quiz/exam, check to see when the grades will be available. When your grades are available, check your grades in the Gradebook.
What if I have issues with my quizzes/exams?
- If you are having difficulties with quizzes / exams in eCollege, please contact the eCollege helpdesk. You may contact eCollege by email, phone or through Chat. Their 24 hour help desk phone number is 877-740-2214 and their email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Their Chat Help Desk is open 7am – 7pm MST. You may enter a Chat session by logging into your course, clicking on Help, clicking on Help Desk, then Chat with a Help Desk Consultant.
You may need to contact your instructor to have your quiz / exam reset.