How do I send an email without logging into Web Mail?
- Under Tools, Click “Communication”, then click “Send Email”.
Please note that an email is different from a 'Message' in Blackboard. If you choose to send an email it will be sent and processed through your university email address. A Message is sent as internal mail message inside Blackboard, and no copy will be sent to your campus email inbox.
- Pick your Recipients, write your email in the provided textbox, and attach any files.
- Click “Submit”.
What if I’m not receiving or sending email in Blackboard?
- If you are not receiving or not able to send emails in Blackboard, double check that your email address is listed correctly in Blackboard...
- Click "My UC Denver" tab.
- Click "Personal Information" under "Tools" on the left hand side.
- Click "Edit Personal Information".
- View the email address listed under 1. If it is not your campus email address, please contact our CU Online Helpdesk .
How do I check my Web Mail?
- You will need to login to your Web Mail account. If you are having difficulties, please contact ITS.
What if there’s an incorrect email address listed?
- Please note that your email address cannot be changed to a personal email address. If your email address listed in Blackboard is not the campus email address, please contact our CU Online Helpdesk .
Can I change my email address in Blackboard?
- See above ('What if I’m not receiving') on how to check that your email is listed correct.
If your campus email is listed correctly, you cannot change it to a personal email address. If your email address is not the campus email address, please contact our CU Online Helpdesk.
How do I forward my campus email to my personal email address?
- To forward email from your official university account to an outside provider, visit the ITS page. On this page, select “Student” under Downtown Campus in the Accounts Eligibility table. Click on the link under email Forwarding and follow the instructions. You will need your Student ID and PIN to forward your email.
If you need assistance with managing your email account, call the IT Services Help Desk at 303-315-HELP (4357), or visit the ITS page.