The CU Denver RN-Bachelor of Science degree program, based on the Colorado Nursing Articulation Model, is an educational pathway available for registered nurses who desire career mobility and professional development.
The RN to BS program is currently only available to nurses who are residents of Colorado, members of Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN) or employed by Presbyterian Health Systems, Inc. in New Mexico.
The RN to BS curriculum provides for competency development in professional nursing, nursing research, health assessment for RNs, and clinical experiences in leadership and management, case management, and public health nursing.
This RN-BS progam consists of 30 credit hours. Here are some of the required course titles. Please see an academic advisor for details.
- Nursing Research
- Professional Nursing: Reflective Practice, Social Justice, Issues & Trends
- Professional Nursing: Environmental Context for Practice: Bioethical & Legal Foundations
- Senior Integrated Practicum
- Public Health Nursing
- Health Assessment for RN’s
- Nursing Care/ Case Management