Palliative Care Requirements
This 6 credit online certificate will help review palliative care theory in preparation for the Hospice and Palliative Care Nurses Association (HPNA), Palliative Care Nursing Credentialing Examination.
NURS 6744: Advanced Concepts in Palliative Care (3 credits - online)
An advanced theory course focusing on knowledge acquisition in palliative care nursing.
NURS 6745: Complex Symptom Management in Palliative Care (3 credits - online)
An advanced theory course focusing on complex symptom management in palliative care
Professional Development and Extended Studies courses are open to anyone who:
- would like to take a graduate-level nursing course to improve their knowledge or skill-set.
- has applied, but does not start during the current semester.
- would like to attempt a graduate-level certificate.
- would like to take a course to transfer into a degree program.
- is a CU degree student who needs to take an extended studies course (which is not offered through their current program).