What Makes This GIS Program Unique
This unique online CU Denver Master of Engineering (M.Eng) degree program provides everything you would expect from the College of Engineering, while also giving you the freedom that online classes naturally provide...
- The instructors are leading GIS researchers and practicing professionals who are familiar with the latest GIS techniques and practices.
- This program allows you to be a part of a growing and in demand field.
- You study at your own pace - lectures are archived for viewing on your own schedule and can be watched multiple times for complex material.
"What about after I graduate?"
Many career paths exist in the GIS profession. Some GIS professionals eventually open their own private practice while others stay within larger organizations and continue to move to higher levels of management responsibility.
With this degree, you’ll also be in high demand in various fields:
- Government agencies at the Federal, State, and local level
- Consulting engineering firms
- Technical sales organizations
It is also not unusual for GIS professionals to use their good interpersonal skills to move into sales or upper management.
For a full list of Engineering courses that comprise the online degree, and their availability, request more information about the Engineering program ...