The world has changed. Business today requires more knowledge, skills and talent than ever before. Getting an AACSB accredited MBA from CU Denver's Business School helps you get the knowledge and experience you need to be successful. According to recent research, corporate recruiters greatly value the experience and qualifications that that students gain through our MBA program, including:
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Greater communication aptitude
- Refined leadership and diplomacy skills
The Professional MBA at the University of Colorado Denver Business School offers students flexibility in completing their degree. This unique program offers you the opportunity to complete an MBA degree completely online, but also allows you to take on-campus classes without hassle.
- Expert faculty, with most nationally or globally recognized in their fields
- Online faculty are the same outstanding professors that teach on-campus classes
- Professors are committed to and experienced in teaching working professionals
The University of Colorado Denver Business School is accredited in both Business and Accounting by AACSB, putting us in the top 5% of universities Worldwide. Our Professional MBA is among the top 40% nationally, based on the recent US News and World Report analysis of part-time evening MBA programs. We were also ranked 29th in the nation by U.S. News and World Report in their annual Best Online Graduate Education Programs list.
The CU Denver Business School offers a wide array of electives and several specialization options for our online students, including:
- Enterprise Technology Management
- Information Systems
- Managing for Sustainability
Check out the list of available MBA courses for the semester.
MBA Online Degree Requirements
The Business School's MBA program involves completion of 48 credit hours, which includes:
- 30 credit hours of required MBA core courses
- 15 credit hours of electives
- 3 credit hours in international business
Read more about what makes this MBA program unique ...